Lamin A/C antibody | OTI3F6
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti lamin A/C detects a bands of approximately 63 and 74 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human lamin A/C (NP_733821) produced in HEK293T cells
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005198 structural molecule activity
- GO:0005635 nuclear envelope
- GO:0005638 lamin filament
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0006921 cellular component disassembly involved in apoptosis
- GO:0007517 muscle organ development
- GO:0048471 perinuclear region of cytoplasm
- GO:0090343 positive regulation of cell aging
- View More GO Terms
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up