Lactoferrin antibody | LF.2B8 (old LF-10)
Mouse anti Human lactoferrin antibody, clone LF.2B8 recognizes human lactoferrin, a multifunctional glycoprotein with high affinity for iron that is found in milk and mucosal secretions. One of the functions of lactoferrin is antimicrobial; receptors for lactoferrin have been found on many cells of the immune system including monocytes, neutrophils and activated lymphocytes.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Highly purified Lactoferrin from milk.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- P02788 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- LTF Related reagents
- For research purposes only
Applications of Lactoferrin antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Western Blotting
- 5605-1605 detects a band of approximately 77kDa in immunoblots of whole serum proteins.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)