Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Human anti Human Ku70 antibody recognizes Human Ku70, also known as X-ray repair cross-complementing protein 6 or XRCC6. Ku70 is a 609 amino acid, nuclear protein involved in DNA damage repair. Ku70 contains a single Ku domain and a single SAP domain.
Ku70 forms a heterodimer comprising of p70/p86 which acts as regulatory subunit of the DNA-dependent protein kinase complex DNA-PK by increasing the affinity of the catalytic subunit PRKDC to DNA. Research indicates that the Ku p70/p86 dimer is probably involved in stabilizing broken DNA ends and bringing them together (Walker et al. 2001).
Human anti Human Ku70 antibody recognizes human Ku70 as a single band of ~70 kDa in multiple human cell line lysates by western blotting under reducing conditions.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti Ku70 antibody detects a band of approximately 70 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Product Form
- A bivalent human recombinant Fab selected from the HuCAL® GOLD phage display library, expressed in E. coli. This Fab fragment is dimerized via a helix-turn-helix motif. The antibody is tagged with myc-tag (EQKLISEEDL) and a double extended Strep-tag at the C-terminus of the antibody heavy chain. This product is supplied as a liquid.
- Recombinant human monoclonal antibody purified by metal chelate affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Human Ku70 - N1 fusion protein
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Mouse anti Strep-Tag Classic:HRP||MCA2489P||E WB||75 µl||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse anti Strep-Tag Classic:HRP|
|Goat anti Human IgG F(ab')2:HRP||STAR126P||E WB||0.5 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Goat anti Human IgG F(ab')2:HRP|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000723 telomere maintenance
- GO:0000783 nuclear telomere cap complex
- GO:0003690 double-stranded DNA binding
- GO:0004003 ATP-dependent DNA helicase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0005667 transcription factor complex
- GO:0005958 DNA-dependent protein kinase-DNA ligase 4 complex
- GO:0006266 DNA ligation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0006303 double-strand break repair via nonhomologous end joining
- GO:0006350 transcription
- GO:0008022 protein C-terminus binding
- GO:0010552 positive regulation of gene-specific transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0010843 promoter binding
- GO:0016481 negative regulation of transcription
- GO:0016563 transcription activator activity
- GO:0019047 provirus integration
- GO:0019059 initiation of viral infection
- GO:0043564 Ku70:Ku80 complex
- GO:0051575 5'-deoxyribose-5-phosphate lyase activity
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up