Ku70 antibody | 4C2-1A6
Filter by Application:WB IF P Reset
Mouse anti Human Ku70:Preservative Free
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human Ku70 antibody, clone 4C2-1A6 recognizes human X-ray repair cross-complementing protein 6 (XRCC6), also known as Ku70, Lupus Ku autoantigen protein p70, CTC box-binding factor 75 kDa subunit or ATP-dependent DNA helicase 2 subunit 1. Ku70 is a 609 amino acid ~70 kDa ATP dependent helicase involved in chromosome translocation (UniProt: P12956).|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 1 - 610 of human Ku70 conjugated to glutathione S-transferase (GST).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from BALB/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||1||5 ug/ml|
|Western Blotting||1||5 ug/ml|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human breast cancer.
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti Human Ku70 antibody, clone 4C2-1A6 detects a band of ~70 kDa in western blotting using lysates from either C32 cell lines or XRCC6-transfected 293T cell lines.
References for Ku70 antibody
Slupianek, A. et al. (2011) BCR/ABL Stimulates WRN to Promote Survival and Genomic Instability.
Cancer Res. 71: 842-51.
Slavoff, S.A. et al. (2014) A human short open reading frame (sORF)-encoded polypeptide that stimulates DNA end joining.
J Biol Chem. 289 (16): 10950-7.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000723 telomere maintenance
- GO:0000783 nuclear telomere cap complex
- GO:0003690 double-stranded DNA binding
- GO:0004003 ATP-dependent DNA helicase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0005667 transcription factor complex
- GO:0005958 DNA-dependent protein kinase-DNA ligase 4 complex
- GO:0006266 DNA ligation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0006303 double-strand break repair via nonhomologous end joining
- GO:0006350 transcription
- GO:0008022 protein C-terminus binding
- GO:0010552 positive regulation of gene-specific transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0010843 promoter binding
- GO:0016481 negative regulation of transcription
- GO:0016563 transcription activator activity
- GO:0019047 provirus integration
- GO:0019059 initiation of viral infection
- GO:0043564 Ku70:Ku80 complex
- GO:0051575 5'-deoxyribose-5-phosphate lyase activity
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up