Kinesin Family Member 2C antibody | CPTC20
The protein encoded by KIF2C gene is a member of kinesin-like protein family. Proteins of this family are microtubule-dependent molecular motors that transport organelles within cells and move chromosomes during cell division. This protein is important for anaphase chromosome segregation and may be required to coordinate the onset of sister centromere separation (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human kinesin family member 2C antibody detects a band of 81 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti kinesin family member 2C detects a band of approximately 81 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant protein of human kinesin family member 2C
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0007059 chromosome segregation
- GO:0000236 mitotic prometaphase
- GO:0000777 condensed chromosome kinetochore
- GO:0003777 microtubule motor activity
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005871 kinesin complex
- GO:0005874 microtubule
- GO:0019237 centromeric DNA binding
- GO:0007018 microtubule-based movement
- GO:0007019 microtubule depolymerization
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- GO:0030951 establishment or maintenance of microtubule cytoskeleton polarity
- GO:0051010 microtubule plus-end binding
- GO:0051301 cell division
- GO:0051983 regulation of chromosome segregation
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Kinesin Family Member 2C antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra