Kinesin Family Member 2C antibody | CPTC20
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti Kinesin Family Member 2C
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
- Kinesin Family Member 2C
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti kinesin family member 2C detects a band of approximately 81 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- Recombinant protein of human kinesin family member 2C
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0007059 chromosome segregation
- GO:0000236 mitotic prometaphase
- GO:0000777 condensed chromosome kinetochore
- GO:0003777 microtubule motor activity
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005871 kinesin complex
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0005874 microtubule
- GO:0019237 centromeric DNA binding
- GO:0007018 microtubule-based movement
- GO:0007019 microtubule depolymerization
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- GO:0030951 establishment or maintenance of microtubule cytoskeleton polarity
- GO:0051010 microtubule plus-end binding
- GO:0051301 cell division
- GO:0051983 regulation of chromosome segregation
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up