KIND2 antibody | OTI25A4
Mouse anti Human KIND2 antibody detects a band of 77 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti KIND2 detects a band of approximately 77 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full-length protein expressed in 293T cell transfected with human KIND2 expression vector
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q96AC1 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- FERMT2 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0001725 stress fiber
- GO:0030036 actin cytoskeleton organization
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005488 binding
- GO:0005925 focal adhesion
- GO:0005938 cell cortex
- GO:0008360 regulation of cell shape
- GO:0034329 cell junction assembly
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of KIND2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.