KBNB1 antibody | AB04/1A8
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti KBNB1 antibody detects a band of approximately 97 kDa in K562 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatograpy on Protein G from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- E. coli-derived recombinant human KBNB1 (aa 1-155)
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000060 protein import into nucleus, translocation
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005643 nuclear pore
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0006309 DNA fragmentation involved in apoptotic nuclear change
- GO:0006607 NLS-bearing substrate import into nucleus
- GO:0008139 nuclear localization sequence binding
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0019058 viral infectious cycle
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0019904 protein domain specific binding
- GO:0046796 viral genome transport in host cell
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up