Jnk (pThr183/pTyr185) antibody | D04-7G6
JNKs are members of the mitogen activated protein kinase (MAPK) family which constitute several signalling pathways. In this signalling cascade extracellular stimuli activate small GTAPases (of the Rho family) which in turn acitvate MAP2K4/MKK4 and MAP2K7/MKK7. These kinases then in turn activate JNK. JNK then interacts with a variety of downstream targets including other signalling molcules and transcription factors (Sehgal & Ram, 2013).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding threonine 183 and tyrosine 185 of human JNK
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BLAB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Jnk (pThr183/pTyr185) antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
Sehgal, V. & Ram, P.T. (2013) Network Motifs in JNK Signaling
Genes Cancer 4: 409-13