J Chain antibody | Mc19-9
Mouse anti Human J chain antibody, clone Mc19-9 does not detect J chain in intact IgM in ELISA assays due to steric hindrance. In Western blotting techniques Mouse anti Human J chain antibody, clone Mc19-9 detects J chain in IgM only under reducing conditions.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Human J Chain.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse NS1 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- For research purposes only
Applications of J Chain antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/200|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for J Chain antibody
Arnold, J.N. et al. (2005) Human serum IgM glycosylation: identification of glycoforms that can bind to mannan-binding lectin.
J Biol Chem. 280 (32): 29080-7.
Almogren, A. et al. (2006) Purification, properties and extended solution structure of the complex formed between human immunoglobulin A1 and human serum albumin by scattering and ultracentrifugation.
J Mol Biol. 356 (2): 413-31.