J Chain antibody | Mc19-9
Mouse anti Human J chain antibody, clone Mc19-9 does not detect J chain in intact IgM in ELISA assays due to steric hindrance. In Western blotting techniques Mouse anti Human J chain antibody, clone Mc19-9 detects J chain in IgM only under reducing conditions.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Human J Chain.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse NS1 myeloma cell line.
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of J Chain antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/200|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for J Chain antibody
Arnold, J.N. et al. (2005) Human serum IgM glycosylation: identification of glycoforms that can bind to mannan-binding lectin.
J Biol Chem. 280 (32): 29080-7.
Almogren, A. et al. (2006) Purification, properties and extended solution structure of the complex formed between human immunoglobulin A1 and human serum albumin by scattering and ultracentrifugation.
J Mol Biol. 356 (2): 413-31.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra