Intrinsic Factor antibody | 139.1A11
Mouse anti human GIF, clone 139.1A11, recognises gastric intrinsic factor, a glycoprotein produced by parietal cells in the stomach. It plays a role in the absorption of Vitamin B12. Deficiencies in intrinsic factor can cause the autoimmune disease pernicious anemia.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P27352 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- GIF Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0005768 endosome
- GO:0005902 microvillus
- GO:0006824 cobalt ion transport
- GO:0015889 cobalamin transport
- GO:0016324 apical plasma membrane
- GO:0031419 cobalamin binding
- For research purposes only
Applications of Intrinsic Factor antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)