Inhibin Alpha antibody | AbD05070
Human anti Human Inhibin alpha antibody, clone AbD05070 recognizes the 32 kDa alpha subunit of human inhibin.Inhibin alpha is expressed in a range of tissues including prostate, brain, adrenal gland, testis and ovary. The antibody may be of value in the differentiation of adrenocortical tumors, placental and gestational trophoblastic lesions and sex cord stromal tumors.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- A bivalent human recombinant Fab (kappa light chain) selected from the HuCAL® GOLD phage display library. Expressed in E. coli and purified using metal chelate affinity chromatography. This Fab fragment is dimerized via a helix-turn-helix motif. The antibody is tagged with a myc-tag (EQKLISEEDL) and a his-tag (HHHHHH) at the C-terminus of the antibody heavy chain.
- Metal chelate affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Peptide comprising the first 29 amino acids of the mature inhibin alpha chain (amino acids 233-262)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 12 months from date of despatch
- P05111 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- INHA Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0001501 skeletal system development
- GO:0001541 ovarian follicle development
- GO:0004871 signal transducer activity
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005179 hormone activity
- GO:0006917 induction of apoptosis
- GO:0007050 cell cycle arrest
- GO:0007166 cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0007399 nervous system development
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0009605 response to external stimulus
- GO:0046881 positive regulation of follicle-stimulating hormone secretion
- GO:0046882 negative regulation of follicle-stimulating hormone secretion
- GO:0030218 erythrocyte differentiation
- GO:0034673 inhibin-betaglycan-ActRII complex
- GO:0042127 regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0042326 negative regulation of phosphorylation
- GO:0042541 hemoglobin biosynthetic process
- GO:0043512 inhibin A complex
- GO:0045077 negative regulation of interferon-gamma biosynthetic process
- GO:0045578 negative regulation of B cell differentiation
- GO:0045650 negative regulation of macrophage differentiation
- Sold under license of U.S. Patents 6753136, 7785859 and 8273688 and corresponding patents. This antibody was developed by Bio-Rad, Zeppelinstr. 4, 82178 Puchheim, Germany.
His-tag is a registered trademark of EMD Biosciences.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only, unless otherwise specified in writing by Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Inhibin Alpha antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)