Indoleamine 2,3-Dioxygenase antibody | 4D2
Filter by Application:WB P Reset
|Mouse anti Human indoleamine 2,5-dioxygenase antibody, clone 4D2 recognizes human Indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase 1, also known IDO-1. IDO-1 is a 403 amino acid ~50 kDa enzyme involved in tryptophan catabolism. IDO-1 is expressed in lymphoid organ dendritic cells and in some epithelial cells. It is not expressed in most tissues but expression is usually inducible by interferon γ (Taylor and Feng 1991).|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 1-404 of human Indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from BALB/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||0.1||10 ug/ml|
|Western Blotting||0.1||10 ug/ml|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.
Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human Spleen
References for Indoleamine 2,3-Dioxygenase antibody
Garraway, L. et al. (2016) Kynurenine Pathway Biomarkers Predictive of Anti-Immune Checkpoint Inhibitor Response.
Publication number US20160299146 A1
Brocard, A. et al. (2017) Clinical, Genetic and Innate Immunity Characteristics of Melanoma in Organ Transplant Recipients.
Acta Derm Venereol. 97 (4): 483-8.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0009055 electron carrier activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004833 tryptophan 2,3-dioxygenase activity
- GO:0055114 oxidation-reduction process
- GO:0006569 tryptophan catabolic process
- GO:0007565 female pregnancy
- GO:0020037 heme binding
- GO:0033754 indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase activity
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up