Indoleamine 2,3-Dioxygenase antibody | 4D2
Mouse anti Human indoleamine 2,5-dioxygenase antibody, clone 4D2 recognizes human Indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase 1, also known IDO-1. IDO-1 is a 403 amino acid ~50 kDa enzyme involved in tryptophan catabolism. IDO-1 is expressed in lymphoid organ dendritic cells and in some epithelial cells. It is not expressed in most tissues but expression is usually inducible by interferon γ (Taylor and Feng 1991).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 1-404 of human Indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from BALB/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P14902 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- IDO1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0009055 electron carrier activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004833 tryptophan 2,3-dioxygenase activity
- GO:0055114 oxidation-reduction process
- GO:0006569 tryptophan catabolic process
- GO:0007565 female pregnancy
- GO:0020037 heme binding
- GO:0033754 indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase activity
- For research purposes only
Applications of Indoleamine 2,3-Dioxygenase antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||0.1||10 ug/ml|
|Western Blotting||0.1||10 ug/ml|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.
Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human Spleen
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Indoleamine 2,3-Dioxygenase antibody
Garraway, L. et al. (2016) Kynurenine Pathway Biomarkers Predictive of Anti-Immune Checkpoint Inhibitor Response.
Publication number US20160299146 A1
Brocard, A. et al. (2017) Clinical, Genetic and Innate Immunity Characteristics of Melanoma in Organ Transplant Recipients.
Acta Derm Venereol. 97 (4): 483-8.