ILK1 antibody | CD01/2F7
Mouse anti ILK1
ILK1 antibody recognizes ILK1, also known as p59, integrin linked kinase or 59 kDa serine/threonine-protein kinase.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
This gene encodes a protein with a kinase-like domain and four ankyrin-like repeats. The encoded protein associates at the cell membrane with the cytoplasmic domain of beta integrins, where it regulates integrin-mediated signal transduction. Activity of this protein is important in the epithelial to mesenchymal transition, and over-expression of this gene is implicated in tumor growth and metastasis. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants (provided by RefSeq, Jun 2013).
Mouse anti Human ILK1 antibody detects a band of 50 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti ILK1 antibody detects a band of approximately 50 kDa in HeLa cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatograpy on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- E. coli-derived recombinant human ILK1 (aa 1-452)
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch
- Q13418 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- ILK Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004674 protein serine/threonine kinase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005925 focal adhesion
- GO:0007160 cell-matrix adhesion
- GO:0007229 integrin-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- GO:0016563 transcription activator activity
- GO:0034329 cell junction assembly
- GO:0042327 positive regulation of phosphorylation
- GO:0090263 positive regulation of canonical Wnt receptor signaling pathway
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of ILK1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.