ILK1 antibody | CD01/2F7
Filter by Application:WB F Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti ILK1 antibody detects a band of approximately 50 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatograpy on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- E. coli-derived recombinant human ILK1 (aa 1-452)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004674 protein serine/threonine kinase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005925 focal adhesion
- GO:0007160 cell-matrix adhesion
- GO:0007229 integrin-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- GO:0016563 transcription activator activity
- GO:0034329 cell junction assembly
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0042327 positive regulation of phosphorylation
- GO:0090263 positive regulation of canonical Wnt receptor signaling pathway
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up