IL-8 antibody | B-K8
Mouse anti Human Interleukin-8 antibody, clone B-K8 recognizes human IL-8, also known as CXCL8 or C-X-C motif chemokine 8. Mouse anti Human Interleukin-8 antibody, clone B-K8 is reported to block the chemotaxis of neutrophils. Removal of the preservative is recommended prior to use in functional assays - Bio-Rad recommend the use of a Slide-A-Lyser® dialysis cassette (EQU003) for this purpose.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by ion exchange chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Recombinant Human Interleukin-8.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c (Iffa Credo) mice were fused with cells of the X63.Ag8.653 mouse myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- P10145 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- IL8 Related reagents
- For research purposes only
Applications of IL-8 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen 1|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
- 1The epitope recognised by this antibody is reported to be sensitive to formaldehyde fixation and tissue processing. Bio-Rad recommends the use of acetone fixation for frozen sections.
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for IL-8 antibody
Dunzendorfer, S. et al. (1998) Secretoneurin, a novel neuropeptide, is a potent chemoattractant for human eosinophils.
Blood. 91 (5): 1527-32.
Mueller, L. et al. (2007) Stromal fibroblasts in colorectal liver metastases originate from resident fibroblasts and generate an inflammatory microenvironment.
Am J Pathol. 171: 1608-18.
Srivani, R. et al. (2003) Molecular logistics of cytokines in cervical cancer
Current Sci. 84: 434-8.