IL-8 antibody | B-K8
Mouse anti Human Interleukin-8
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human Interleukin-8 antibody, clone B-K8 recognizes human IL-8, also known as CXCL8 or C-X-C motif chemokine 8. Mouse anti Human Interleukin-8 antibody, clone B-K8 is reported to block the chemotaxis of neutrophils. Removal of the preservative is recommended prior to use in functional assays.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant Human Interleukin-8.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c (Iffa Credo) mice were fused with cells of the X63.Ag8.653 mouse myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen 1|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
- 1The epitope recognised by this antibody is reported to be sensitive to formaldehyde fixation and tissue processing. Bio-Rad recommends the use of acetone fixation for frozen sections.
References for IL-8 antibody
Dunzendorfer, S. et al. (1998) Secretoneurin, a novel neuropeptide, is a potent chemoattractant for human eosinophils.
Blood. 91 (5): 1527-32.
Mueller, L. et al. (2007) Stromal fibroblasts in colorectal liver metastases originate from resident fibroblasts and generate an inflammatory microenvironment.
Am J Pathol. 171: 1608-18.
Srivani, R. et al. (2003) Molecular logistics of cytokines in cervical cancer
Current Sci. 84: 434-8.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up