IL-7 antibody | 2D8-24-25
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Mouse anti Human interleukin-7 antibody, clone 2D8-24-25, recognizes interleukin-7 (IL-7) a cytokine that plays roles in the early development of B and T cells. It is also required by mature T cells for survival, proliferation and many effector functions during infection and tumor infiltration (Sheikh & Abraham 2019). IL-7 elicits its biological functions through IL-7 receptor α. Upon ligand binding to IL-7 receptor α, the JAK and STAT signaling pathways are activated to subsequently activate downstream signaling pathways to initiate target gene transcription (Kittipatarin & Khaled 2007, Nguyen et al. 2017).
IL-7 is mainly produced by stromal cells in the bone marrow and thymus under steady states. However, IL-7 is also present at low levels in the small intestine, lungs, liver and skin where it can modulate T cell responses (Sheikh & Abraham 2019).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.5 ml distilled water
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- E. coli derived recombinant human interleukin-7
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml after reconstitution
- Endotoxin Level
- < 1 EU/μg
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at -20°C.
This product should be stored undiluted. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|ELISA||1.0 ug/ml||2.0 ug/ml|
|Western Blotting||0.25 ug/ml||0.5 ug/ml|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005139 interleukin-7 receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006959 humoral immune response
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0009887 organ morphogenesis
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0030890 positive regulation of B cell proliferation
- GO:0045453 bone resorption
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0045582 positive regulation of T cell differentiation
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up