IL-4 Receptor antibody | 25463 (49/20)
|Mouse anti Human Interleukin-4 Receptor antibody, clone 25463 recognizes human Interleukin-4 receptor subunit alpha, also known as CD124. CD124 is a 825 amino acid ~90kDa type I single pass transmembrane glycoprotein bearing a single fibronectin type III domain. Interleukin-4 Receptor form a heterodimeric complex with the cytokine receptor common subunit gamma, referred to as the IL-4 type-1 complex. The alpha subunit can also form the type-II complex through association with the IL-13 receptor alpha 1 subunit. The IL-4R complex acts as a receptor for both interleukin-4 and interleukin-13. IL-4 R is expressed by B cells, T cells, monocytes and macrophages.
Mouse anti Human Interleukin-4 Receptor antibody, clone 25463 is reported to block human cell surface IL-4 receptor mediated bioactivities induced by IL-4 or IL-13. An ND50 was observed at approximately 5-20 ng/ml in the presence of 0.2 ng/ml of IL-4 using the factor dependant human erythroleukemic cell line, TF-1.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.5% Trehalose
- Spodoptera frugiperda lepidopteran ovarian cell line Sf21-derived, recombinant human interleukin 4 receptor, extracellular domain.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin||1/20||1/60|
|Western Blotting 1||1/125||1/500|
- 10100-0462 detects human IL-4 R under non-reducing conditions.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up