IL-32 antibody | B08-3A9
IL-32 is expressed at elevated levels after the activation of T-cells by mitogens or the activation of NK cells by IL-2. Among its other effects in innate immunity are the induction of the crucial inflammatory cytokines TNFα and IL-6. and it shows elevated levels of expression in various inflammatory autoimmune diseases, certain cancers, as well as viral infections (Kim, 2014).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- E. coli derived recombinant protein corresponding to aa 2-131 of human IL-32α
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0006952 defense response
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006955 immune response
- For research purposes only
Applications of IL-32 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
Kim, S. (2014) Interleukin-32 in inflammatory autoimmune diseases
Immune Netw. 14: 123-7.