IL-32 antibody | B08-3A9
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Mouse anti Human Interleukin-32, clone B08-3A9, recognizes human IL-32, a 26 kDa cytokine. There are four known isoforms of IL-32, IL-32α, β δ and γ. IL-32 activates NF-kappa-B and p38 MAPK cytokine signaling pathways. IL-32 has a pro-inflammatory role in innate and adaptive immune responses and is produced by mitogen-activated lymphocytes, IFN gamma-activated epithelial cells and IL-12, IL-18, IL-32-activated NK cells.
IL-32 is expressed at elevated levels after the activation of T-cells by mitogens or the activation of NK cells by IL-2. Among its other effects in innate immunity are the induction of the crucial inflammatory cytokines TNFα and IL-6. and it shows elevated levels of expression in various inflammatory autoimmune diseases, certain cancers, as well as viral infections (Kim, 2014).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- E. coli derived recombinant protein corresponding to aa 2-131 of human IL-32α
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Kim, S. (2014) Interleukin-32 in inflammatory autoimmune diseases
Immune Netw. 14: 123-7.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up