IL-3 antibody | BVD3-1F9
Rat anti Human Interleukin-3
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Rat anti Human interleukin-3 antibody, clone BVD3-1F9 recognizes human interleukin 3, also known as hematopoietic growth factor, mast cell growth factor or P-cell-stimulating factor. IL-3 is a 133 amino acid ~28 kDa glycosylated cytokine.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antibody purified from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Borate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Yeast-expressed recombinant human IL-3.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005135 interleukin-3 receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0007399 nervous system development
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0008284 positive regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0042523 positive regulation of tyrosine phosphorylation of Stat5 protein
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0045740 positive regulation of DNA replication
- GO:0045885 positive regulation of survival gene product expression
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up