IL-3 antibody | 5D7
Mouse anti Human interleukin-3 antibody, clone 5D7 has not been cross-adsorbed and may react with similar peptides from related species.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant human interleukin-3.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P08700 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- IL3 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005135 interleukin-3 receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0007399 nervous system development
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0008284 positive regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0042523 positive regulation of tyrosine phosphorylation of Stat5 protein
- GO:0045740 positive regulation of DNA replication
- GO:0045885 positive regulation of survival gene product expression
- For research purposes only
Applications of IL-3 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|