IL-28A antibody | G04-5A2
Filter by Application:E Reset
|Mouse anti Human interleukin-28A antibody, clone G04-5A2, recognizes interleukin-28A (IL-28A), also known as interferon lambda-2 (IFNL2). IL-28A is a member of the IL-10 interferon cytokine family. Similar to interferons, IL-28A is induced by viral infection and has anti-viral activity (Kempuraj et al. 2004). IL-28A can be produced by virus infected cells in the skin, leading to upregulation of proteins that inhibit virus replication. In this way, IL-28A may be involved with clearance of viruses in the skin (Wolk et al. 2010). IL-28A is able to induce the innate and adaptive immune responses to engage in anti-tumor activity (Numasaki et al. 2007).
The purified Mouse anti Human interleukin-28A antibody, clone G04-5A2 (MCA6210GA) can be used as a capture antibody in a sandwich ELISA with biotinylated Mouse anti Human interleukin-28A antibody, clone G02-3A6 (MCA6211B) as the detection antibody.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- E. coli derived recombinant human full length interleukin-28a (Val26-Val200)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Cell fusion between immunized BALB/c mouse spleen cells and mouse myeloma SP2/0
- ELISA Matched Pair(s)
- ELISA Matched Pair-Detection Antibody: MCA6211B ELISA Antigen-Positive Control: PHP298
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up