IL-20 antibody | 2H8
Mouse anti Human IL-20 antibody, clone 2H8 recognizes human interleukin-20 (IL-20) or Cytokine Zcyto10. IL-20 is a 152 amino acid ~21 kDa Proinflammatory and angiogenic cytokine.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 67-177 of human interleukin-20
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Q9NYY1 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- IL20 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0042517 positive regulation of tyrosine phosphorylation of Stat3 protein
- GO:0045517 interleukin-20 receptor binding
- GO:0045618 positive regulation of keratinocyte differentiation
- GO:0050727 regulation of inflammatory response
- For research purposes only
Applications of IL-20 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting||0.1||10 ug/ml|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)