IL-20 antibody | 2H8
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti Human Interleukin-20:Preservative Free
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human IL-20 antibody, clone 2H8 recognizes human interleukin-20 (IL-20) or Cytokine Zcyto10. IL-20 is a 152 amino acid ~21 kDa Proinflammatory and angiogenic cytokine.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 67-177 of human interleukin-20
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting||0.1||10 ug/ml|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0042517 positive regulation of tyrosine phosphorylation of Stat3 protein
- GO:0045517 interleukin-20 receptor binding
- GO:0045618 positive regulation of keratinocyte differentiation
- GO:0050727 regulation of inflammatory response
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up