IL-17A antibody | H06-4H4
Filter by Application:E Reset
|Mouse anti Human interleukin-17A, clone H06-4H4, recognizes interleukin-17A (IL-17A) also known as cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated antigen 8 (CTLA-8).
The IL-17 family consists of six proteins (IL-17A to IL-17F) which function as pro-inflammatory cytokines important in the defense against pathogens (Gurczynski & Moore 2017). This antibody recognizes IL-17A, the most studied member of the IL-17 family. IL-17A is expressed by various cell types including CD4+ and CD8+ T helper cells, neutrophil, natural killer, mast and B cells (Chen & Kolls 2017). It elicits its responses via the IL-17 receptor, IL-17RA. Activation of this receptor leads to the activation of NF-κB and mitogen-activated protein kinase to then drive the transcriptional activation of target genes which play key roles in inflammation. IL-17A can also signal to stabilize mRNA transcripts, again to enhance the production of genes including those encoding cytokines, chemokines, antimicrobial peptides and other inflammatory effectors. (Monin & Gaffen 2018). Uncontrolled IL-17A signaling is associated with immunopathology, autoimmune diseases, and cancer, and blocking activity of IL-17A can be beneficial in some clinical settings (Amatya et al. 2017).
The purified Mouse anti Human interleukin-17A antibody, clone H06-4H4 (MCA6242GA) can be used as a capture antibody in a sandwich ELISA with the biotinylated Mouse anti Human interleukin-17A antibody, clone F01.1-5D10 (MCA6243B) as the detection antibody.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- E. coli derived recombinant human full length interleukin-17A (Gly24-Ala155)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Cell fusion between immunized BALB/c mouse spleen cells and mouse myeloma SP2/0
- ELISA Matched Pair(s)
- ELISA Matched Pair-Detection Antibody: MCA6243B
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001775 cell activation
- GO:0006915 apoptosis
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006486 protein glycosylation
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0032747 positive regulation of interleukin-23 production
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0045672 positive regulation of osteoclast differentiation
- GO:0045944 positive regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up