IL-13 antibody | B-P6
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Mouse anti Human CD13 antibody, clone B-P6 recognizes human interleukin-13 (IL-13), a 12.5 kDa immunoregulatory cytokine produced primarily by activated T helper type 2 (Th2) cells, and also by mast cells and NK cells.
IL-13 induces the stimulation of B cell proliferation, antibody production and plays an important role in the induction of the pathophysiological features of allergic asthma, independently of Immunoglobulin E (IgE) and eosinophils (Wills-Karp et al. 1998).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by ion exchange chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant human IL-13.
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Flow Cytometry 1|
- 1 Membrane permeabilization is required for this application. The use of Leucoperm (Product Code BUF09) is recommended for this purpose.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
Wills-Karp, M. et al. (1998) Interleukin-13: central mediator of allergic asthma.
Science. 282 (5397): 2258-61.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0006928 cellular component movement
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up