IKK Epsilon antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Mouse anti Human IKK epsilon antibody recognizes the inhibitor of nuclear factor kappa-B kinase subunit epsilon, also known as I-kappa-B kinase epsilon, IKK-epsilon, or inducible I kappa-B kinase.
IKBKE is a noncanonical I-kappa-B (see MIM 164008) kinase (IKK) that is essential for regulating antiviral signaling pathways. IKBKE has also been identified as a breast cancer (MIM 114480) oncogene and is amplified and overexpressed in over 30% of breast carcinomas and breast cancer cell lines (Hutti et al. 2009).
Mouse anti Human IKK epsilon antibody detects a band of 80 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti IKK epsilon detects a band of approximately 80 kDa in MCF7 cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- A partial recombinant human IKK epsilon protein (aa2 - 203)
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0002756 MyD88-independent toll-like receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004704 NF-kappaB-inducing kinase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0006468 protein phosphorylation
- GO:0008063 Toll signaling pathway
- GO:0008384 IkappaB kinase activity
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0008630 DNA damage response, signal transduction resulting in induction of apoptosis
- GO:0010008 endosome membrane
- GO:0016605 PML body
- GO:0032480 negative regulation of type I interferon production
- GO:0034138 toll-like receptor 3 signaling pathway
- GO:0034142 toll-like receptor 4 signaling pathway
- GO:0043123 positive regulation of I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up