IKK Beta antibody
Mouse anti IKK ΒETA
IKK Beta antibody recognizes the inhibitor of nuclear factor kappa-B kinase subunit beta, also known as I-kappa-B kinase 2, I-kappa-B-kinase beta, IKK2, IKK-beta, or nuclear factor NF-kappa-B inhibitor kinase beta. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
The protein encoded by IKBKB gene phosphorylates the inhibitor in the inhibitor/NF-kappa-B complex, causing dissociation of the inhibitor and activation of NF-kappa-B. The encoded protein itself is found in a complex of proteins. Several transcript variants, some protein-coding and some not, have been found for IKBKB (provided by RefSeq, Sep 2011).
Mouse anti Human IKK beta antibody detects a band of 99 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti IKK Beta detects a band of approximately 99 kDa in MCF7 cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- HEPES buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- E. coli-derived recombinant human IKK beta fragment
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- O14920 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- IKBKB Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0002755 MyD88-dependent toll-like receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0002756 MyD88-independent toll-like receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0006468 protein phosphorylation
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0008063 Toll signaling pathway
- GO:0008384 IkappaB kinase activity
- GO:0042802 identical protein binding
- GO:0009898 internal side of plasma membrane
- GO:0016563 transcription activator activity
- GO:0034130 toll-like receptor 1 signaling pathway
- GO:0034134 toll-like receptor 2 signaling pathway
- GO:0034138 toll-like receptor 3 signaling pathway
- GO:0034142 toll-like receptor 4 signaling pathway
- GO:0035631 CD40 receptor complex
- GO:0043123 positive regulation of I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0045121 membrane raft
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0051092 positive regulation of NF-kappaB transcription factor activity
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of IKK Beta antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.