Ikaros antibody | 4E9
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Mouse anti Human Ikaros, clone 4E9 recognizes Ikaros also known as Ikaros family zinc finger protein 1 (IFZF1) a DNA binding protein. It is expressed by hematopoietic cells, lymphoid cells and some subpopulations of myeloid cells. Ikaros is required for lymphocyte development and mediates B and T cell differentiation. It is thought that Ikaros regulates these processes by altering transcription of its target genes through chromatin remodeling of DNA promoter regions (Gowda et al. 2017).
To regulate transcription, Ikaros forms homo- or heterodimers with other Ikaros family members such as Helios, Aiolos, Eos or Pegasus. This dimerization forms a complex which is capable of binding DNA and initiating its transcriptional activity (Merkenschlager 2010).
This clone 4E9 has been used in immunocytochemistry experiments to examine Ikaros expression in cells incubated with cholesterol to examine how the transcription factor modulates cholesterol uptake (Loeper et al. 2008).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant human Ikaros (C-terminal)
- >95% by SDS PAGE
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
This product should be stored undiluted.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Flow Cytometry 1|
- 1 Membrane permeabilization is required for this application. The use of Leucoperm (Product Code BUF09) is recommended for this purpose.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up