Mouse anti Human IgG2 F(ab')2 antibody, clone HP6200 recognizes human IgG2, binding to an epitope in the F(ab')2 region incorporating the proline residue (AA 234).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- Semi-purified normal human IgG2.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse NS1 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.<
This product should be stored undiluted.br />
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of IgG2 antibody
|Immunohistology - Frozen 1
|Immunohistology - Paraffin
- 1The epitope recognised by this antibody is reported to be sensitive to formaldehyde fixation and tissue processing. Bio-Rad recommends the use of acetone fixation for frozen sections.
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Application Based External Images
Product Specific References
References for IgG2 antibody
Jefferis, R. et al. (1992) Evaluation of monoclonal antibodies having specificity for human IgG subclasses: results of the 2nd IUIS/WHO collaborative study.
Immunol Lett. 31 (2): 143-68.
Harada, S. et al. (1989) Evaluation of production and characterization of monoclonal antibodies to human IgG of four subclasses.
Microbiol Immunol. 33 (7): 579-92.
Harada, S. et al. (1991) Identification of epitopes recognized by a panel of six anti-human IgG2 monoclonal antibodies.
J Immunol Methods. 141 (1): 89-96.
Findlow, H. et al. (2006) Immunoglobulin G subclass response to a meningococcal quadrivalent polysaccharide-diphtheria toxoid conjugate vaccine.
Clin Vaccine Immunol. 13: 507-10.