IgG2 antibody | HP6200
Mouse anti Human IgG2 F(ab')2 antibody, clone HP6200 recognizes human IgG2, binding to an epitope in the F(ab')2 region incorporating the proline residue (AA 234).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Semi-purified normal human IgG2
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse NS1 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.<
This product should be stored undiluted.br />
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P01859 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- IGHG2 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0006955 immune response
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgG2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen 1|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
- 1The epitope recognised by this antibody is reported to be sensitive to formaldehyde fixation and tissue processing. Bio-Rad recommends the use of acetone fixation for frozen sections.
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for IgG2 antibody
Jefferis, R. et al. (1992) Evaluation of monoclonal antibodies having specificity for human IgG subclasses: results of the 2nd IUIS/WHO collaborative study.
Immunol Lett. 31 (2): 143-68.
Harada, S. et al. (1989) Evaluation of production and characterization of monoclonal antibodies to human IgG of four subclasses.
Microbiol Immunol. 33 (7): 579-92.
Harada, S. et al. (1991) Identification of epitopes recognized by a panel of six anti-human IgG2 monoclonal antibodies.
J Immunol Methods. 141 (1): 89-96.
Harada, S. et al. (1992) Hinge region of human IgG2 protein: conformational studies with monoclonal antibodies.
Mol Immunol. 29 (2): 145-9.
Findlow, H. et al. (2006) Immunoglobulin G subclass response to a meningococcal quadrivalent polysaccharide-diphtheria toxoid conjugate vaccine.
Clin Vaccine Immunol. 13: 507-10.