IgG2 antibody | HP6200
Mouse anti Human IgG2 F(ab')2 antibody, clone HP6200 recognizes human IgG2, binding to an epitope in the F(ab')2 region incorporating the proline residue (AA 234).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Semi-purified normal human IgG2
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse NS1 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.<
This product should be stored undiluted.br />
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P01859 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- IGHG2 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0006955 immune response
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgG2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen 1|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
- 1The epitope recognised by this antibody is reported to be sensitive to formaldehyde fixation and tissue processing. Bio-Rad recommends the use of acetone fixation for frozen sections.
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for IgG2 antibody
Jefferis R., Reimer C.B., Skvaril F., de Lange G.G., Goodall D.M., Benrtley T.L., Phillips D.J., Vlug A., Harada S., Radl J., Claassen E., Boersma J.A. and Coolen J. (1992) Evaluation of monoclonal antibodies having specificity for human IgG subclasses; results of the 2nd IUIS/WHO collaborative study.
Immunology Letts.31: 143-168.<br / >
Harada S., Nishimura S., Saiga A., Hosoi S. and Mikawa H. (1989) Evaluation of production and charachterization of monoclonal antibodies to human IgG of four subclasses.
Microbiol. Immunol. 33: 579-592.
Harada S., Hata S., Kosada Y. and Kondo E. (1991) Identification of epitopes recognised by a panel of six anti-human IgG2 monoclonal antibodies.
J. Immunol. Methods 141: 89-96.
Harada S., Takagi S., Kosada Y. and Kondon E. (1992) Hinge region of human IgG2 protein: conformational studies with monoclonal antibodies.
Mol. Immunol. 29: 145-149.
Findlow, H. et al. (2006) Immunoglobulin G subclass response to a meningococcal quadrivalent polysaccharide-diphtheria toxoid conjugate vaccine.
Clin Vaccine Immunol. 13: 507-10.