IgG1 antibody | NL16
Mouse anti Human IgG1-Fc-CH2 antibody, clone NL16 recognises an epitope within the CH2 domain of the Fc region of human IgG1.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Human IgG1 myeloma protein,
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the P3-NS1/Ag1 plamacytoma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P01857 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- IGHG1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0006955 immune response
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgG1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen 1|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
- 1The epitope recognised by this antibody is reported to be sensitive to formaldehyde fixation and tissue processing. Bio-Rad recommends the use of acetone fixation for frozen sections.
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for IgG1 antibody
Lowe, J. et al. (1982) Monoclonal antibodies (McAbs) to determinants on human gamma chains: properties of antibodies showing subclass restriction or subclass specificity.
Immunology. 47: 329-36.
Komatsuda, A. et al. (2013) Proliferative glomerulonephritis with discrete deposition of monoclonal immunoglobulin γ1 C(H) 2 heavy chain and κ light chain: A new variant of monoclonal immunoglobulin deposition disease.
Pathol Int. 63: 63-7.
Kato, H. et al. (2015) Rapid Deterioration of the Renal Function Caused by the Coexistence of Intratubular Amyloidosis and Myeloma Cast Nephropathy.
Intern Med. 54 (23): 3023-8.
Jefferis, R. et al. (1985) Evaluation of monoclonal antibodies having specificity for human IgG sub-classes: results of an IUIS/WHO collaborative study.
Immunol Lett. 10 (3-4): 223-52.
Hussain, R. et al. (1986) Use of monoclonal antibodies to quantify subclasses of human IgG. I. Development of two-site immunoenzymometric assays for total IgG subclass determinations.
J Immunol Methods. 93 (1): 89-96.