IgG1 antibody | 8c/6-39 (HP6091)
Mouse anti Human IgG1 (Fc) antibody, clone 8c/6-39 recognizes an epitope within the CH2 domain of the Fc region in Human IgG1. It is negative on IgG2, IgG3, IgG4, free kappa or free lambda, IgM, IgA1 (lambda), IgA2 (kappa) and IgD.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Purified Human IgG1.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the SP2/0 AG14 mouse myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P01857 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- IGHG1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0006955 immune response
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgG1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen 1|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
- 1The epitope recognised by this antibody is reported to be sensitive to formaldehyde fixation and tissue processing. Bio-Rad recommends the use of acetone fixation for frozen sections.
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for IgG1 antibody
Jefferis, R. et al. (1985) Evaluation of monoclonal antibodies having specificity for human IgG sub-classes: results of an IUIS/WHO collaborative study.
Immunol Lett. 10 (3-4): 223-52.
Hussain, R. et al. (1986) Use of monoclonal antibodies to quantify subclasses of human IgG. I. Development of two-site immunoenzymometric assays for total IgG subclass determinations.
J Immunol Methods. 93 (1): 89-96.
Jefferis, R. & Kumararatne, D.S. (1990) Selective IgG subclass deficiency: quantification and clinical relevance.
Clin Exp Immunol. 81 (3): 357-67.
Mutapi, F. et al. (2002) The effect of treatment on the age-antibody relationship in children infected with Schistosoma mansoni and Schistosoma haematobium.
Mem Inst Oswaldo Cruz. 97 Suppl 1: 173-80.