IgG antibody | A57H
Mouse anti Human IgG (CH3 Domain) antibody, clone A57H reacts with the CH3 domain of human IgG
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgM - liquid
- Purified IgM prepared by thiosorb chromatography from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- pFc' from purified protein of Heavy Chain Disease.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgM concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the NS0 mouse myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P01857 Related reagents
- P01859 Related reagents
- P01834 Related reagents
- P01861 Related reagents
- P01860 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- IGKC Related reagents
- IGHG1 Related reagents
- IGHG2 Related reagents
- IGHG3 Related reagents
- IGHG4 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0006958 complement activation, classical pathway
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0006955 immune response
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgG antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- This product does not require protein digestion pre-treatment of paraffin sections. This product does not require antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Human anti Mouse IgM:FITC||HCA040F||0.1 mg||F|
|Goat anti Mouse IgM:Alk. Phos.(Human Adsorbed)||STAR138A||1 ml||C E P WB|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG/A/M:Alk. Phos.||STAR87A||1 mg||C E WB|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG/A/M:HRP (Human Adsorbed)||STAR87P||1 mg||E|
Product Specific References
References for IgG antibody
Nelson, P.N. et al. (1990) Evaluation of monoclonal antibodies with putative specificity for human IgG allotypes.
Vox Sang. 59 (3): 190-7.
Nelson, P.N. et al. (1994) Characterisation of putative monoclonal anti-G3m(u) and anti-G3m(g) reagents and their antigenic determinants.
Immunol Invest. 23 (1): 39-45.
Komatsuda, A. et al. (2008) Monoclonal immunoglobulin deposition disease associated with membranous features.
Nephrol Dial Transplant. 23 (12): 3888-94.
Thomson, C.A. et al. (2011) Somatic Diversity in CDR3 Loops Allows Single V-Genes To Encode Innate Immunological Memories for Multiple Pathogens.
J Immunol. 186: 2291-8.
Komatsuda, A. et al. (2013) Proliferative glomerulonephritis with discrete deposition of monoclonal immunoglobulin γ1 C(H) 2 heavy chain and κ light chain: A new variant of monoclonal immunoglobulin deposition disease.
Pathol Int. 63: 63-7.
Ruffini, P.A. et al. (2014) Targeted DNA vaccines eliciting crossreactive anti-idiotypic antibody responses against human B cell malignancies in mice.
J Transl Med. 12: 207.
Nacka-Aleksić M et al. (2015) Sexual dimorphism in the aged rat CD4+ T lymphocyte-mediated immune response elicited by inoculation with spinal cord homogenate.
Mech Ageing Dev. 152: 15-31.
Kato, H. et al. (2015) Rapid Deterioration of the Renal Function Caused by the Coexistence of Intratubular Amyloidosis and Myeloma Cast Nephropathy.
Intern Med. 54 (23): 3023-8.
Grodeland G et al. (2016) Antigen Targeting to Human HLA Class II Molecules Increases Efficacy of DNA Vaccination.
J Immunol. Sep 26. pii: 1600893. [Epub ahead of print]
Baranowska, M. et al. (2015) Targeting of nucleoprotein to chemokine receptors by DNA vaccination results in increased CD8(+)-mediated cross protection against influenza.
Vaccine. 33 (49): 6988-96.
Braathen, R. et al. (2018) The Magnitude and IgG Subclass of Antibodies Elicited by Targeted DNA Vaccines Are Influenced by Specificity for APC Surface Molecules
ImmunoHorizons. 2 (1): 38-53.