IgE antibody | huMaE11
Human anti IgE (Omalizumab Biosimilar)
Anti-IgE Antibody is a non-therapeutic biosimilar of the monoclonal antibody drug omalizumab (Xolair) for research use. It can be used in bioanalytical assays and for studying biological pathways affected by the drug.
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Human Anti-IgE Antibody is for research use only. It is suitable as a reference standard in a pharmacokinetic (PK) bridging ELISA with anti-omalizumab antibodies, for example HCA235P and HCA236. It can also be used as capture and detection reagent in an anti-drug antibody (ADA) bridging ELISA, with an anti-omalizumab antibody in IgG1 format as reference standard, for example HCA235.
Omalizumab (Xolair) is a recombinant humanized IgG1 kappa monoclonal antibody used in the treatment of patients with moderate or severe asthma. Allergic asthma is mediated by immunoglobulin E (IgE) released by B cells in response to allergen. Circulating IgE binds to the high-affinity IgE Fc receptor (FcεRI) expressed on basophils and mast cells, triggering the release of histamine, leukotrienes and other mediators associated with the pathophysiology of asthma. Omalizumab is directed against the Fc region of human IgE. By binding to circulating IgE at the site of FcεRI binding, this therapeutic antibody prevents the interaction of IgE with its receptor thus limiting mediator release.
This product is NOT FOR THERAPEUTIC USE.
View a summary of supporting anti-omalizumab antibody products
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 (kappa) antibody - liquid
- Purified recombinant IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from a mammalian cell line
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Proclin 300
- Human IgE protein
- >98% by SDS PAGE
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only. Research grade biosimilar. Not for use in therapeutic or diagnostic procedures for humans or animals.
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgE antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Hispec Assay Diluent||BUF049A||E IY||50 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra