IgA1 antibody | 14A/3C10
Minimal reactivity is seen with IgA2, IgG, and IgM as determined by ELISA.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified human IgA, from colostrum
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P01876 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- IGHA1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0018298 protein-chromophore linkage
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgA1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|