IFN Gamma antibody | B27
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Mouse anti Human Interferon gamma antibody, clone B27 recognizes human interferon gamma (IFN gamma). IFN gamma is a regulatory cytokine, which is produced by activated natural killer cells and a population of T-lymphocytes.
Mouse anti Human Interferon gamma antibody, clone B27 is reported to neutralize the antiviral activity of human IFN gamma (Favre et al. 1989).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rhesus Monkey
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant human IFN gamma.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Flow Cytometry 1||Neat||1/10|
- 1 Membrane permeabilisation is required for this application. Bio-Rad recommends the use of Leucoperm™ (Product Code BUF09) for this purpose.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
References for IFN Gamma antibody
Favre, C. et al. (1989) Epitope mapping of recombinant human gamma interferon using monoclonal antibodies.
Mol Immunol. 26 (1): 17-25.
Abrams, J.S. et al. (1992) Strategies of anti-cytokine monoclonal antibody development: immunoassay of IL-10 and IL-5 in clinical samples.
Immunol Rev. 127: 5-24.
Paliard, X. et al. (1988) Simultaneous production of IL-2, IL-4, and IFN-gamma by activated human CD4+ and CD8+ T cell clones.
J Immunol. 141 (3): 849-55.
Gomes, J.A. et al. (2003) Evidence that development of severe cardiomyopathy in human Chagas' disease is due to a Th1-specific immune response.
Infect Immun. 71 (3): 1185-93.
Lai, X. et al. (2003) Immune biology of macaque lymphocyte populations during mycobacterial infection.
Clin Exp Immunol. 133: 182-92.
Wakkach, A. et al. (2001) Differentiation of regulatory T cells 1 is induced by CD2 costimulation.
J Immunol. 167: 3107-13.
- Interferon Gamma
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000060 protein import into nucleus, translocation
- GO:0002053 positive regulation of mesenchymal cell proliferation
- GO:0003340 negative regulation of mesenchymal to epithelial transition involved in metanephros morphogenesis
- GO:0009615 response to virus
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005133 interferon-gamma receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0007050 cell cycle arrest
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0050796 regulation of insulin secretion
- GO:0010553 negative regulation of gene-specific transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0032735 positive regulation of interleukin-12 production
- GO:0032747 positive regulation of interleukin-23 production
- GO:0033141 positive regulation of peptidyl-serine phosphorylation of STAT protein
- GO:0034393 positive regulation of smooth muscle cell apoptosis
- GO:0042508 tyrosine phosphorylation of Stat1 protein
- GO:0042511 positive regulation of tyrosine phosphorylation of Stat1 protein
- GO:0045429 positive regulation of nitric oxide biosynthetic process
- GO:0045672 positive regulation of osteoclast differentiation
- GO:0048662 negative regulation of smooth muscle cell proliferation
- GO:0051044 positive regulation of membrane protein ectodomain proteolysis
- GO:0051712 positive regulation of killing of cells of other organism
- GO:0060333 interferon-gamma-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0060334 regulation of interferon-gamma-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0060550 positive regulation of fructose 1,6-bisphosphate 1-phosphatase activity
- GO:0060552 positive regulation of fructose 1,6-bisphosphate metabolic process
- GO:0060557 positive regulation of vitamin D biosynthetic process
- GO:0060559 positive regulation of calcidiol 1-monooxygenase activity
- GO:0072308 negative regulation of metanephric nephron tubule epithelial cell differentiation
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up