Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Human anti Hsc70 antibody detects a band of approximately 73 kDa in K562 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Human monoclonal antibody purified by metal chelate affinity chromatography from E. coli extract.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- E. coli-derived recombinant human Hsc70 protein (aa 1-646)
- Fusion Partners
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0030529 ribonucleoprotein complex
- GO:0006457 protein folding
- GO:0042623 ATPase activity, coupled
- GO:0006986 response to unfolded protein
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0006892 post-Golgi vesicle-mediated transport
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0007269 neurotransmitter secretion
- GO:0009986 cell surface
- GO:0016044 cellular membrane organization
- GO:0016071 mRNA metabolic process
- GO:0042470 melanosome
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0061202 clathrin sculpted gamma-aminobutyric acid transport vesicle membrane
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up