HNF4A antibody | OTI2H2
Mouse anti HNF4A
Mouse anti human HNF-4-alpha antibody recognizes hepatocyte nuclear factor 4-alpha, also known as HNF4A, HNF4alpha10/11/12, TCF-14, transcription factor 14 or transcription factor HNF-4. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Encoded by the HNF4A gene, hepatocyte nuclear factor 4-alpha is a nuclear transcription factor which binds DNA as a homodimer. Hepatocyte nuclear factor 4-alpha controls the expression of several genes, including hepatocyte nuclear factor 1 alpha, a transcription factor which regulates the expression of several hepatic genes. HNF4A may play a role in development of the liver, kidney, and intestines. Mutations in HNF4A have been associated with monogenic autosomal dominant non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus type I. Alternative splicing of HNF4A results in multiple transcript variants encoding several different isoforms (provided by RefSeq, Apr 2012).
Mouse anti Human HNF4A antibody detects a band of 52 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti HNF4A detects a band of approximately 52 kDa in HepG2 cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant protein fragment corresponding to aa 1-315 of human HNF4A (NP_849180) produced in E.coli
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P41235 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- HNF4A Related reagents
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of HNF4A antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.