Hltf antibody | AB03/1C7
Filter by Application:WB IP Reset
Mouse anti Hltf
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
|Mouse anti HLTF antibody recognizes helicase-like transcription factor, also known as HIP116, RNF80, SMARCA3, SNF2L3 and ZBU1.
HLTF is a multi-domain, multi-functional enzyme, but its primary role appears to be genome stability. HLTF achieves repair of damaged DNA by associating with replication forks and binding to DNA through its substrate recognition domain (SRD). Accordingly, inactivation of HLTF results in phenotypes that suggest replication stress (Poole and Cortez 2017). HLTF appears to function as a tumor suppressor gene, with silencing of the gene encoding HLTF found in several cancer types. In cancer cell lines, sensitivity or resistance to lysosomal autophagy inhibitors appears to be genetically determined by HLTF expression. In addition to cancer, HLTF has been implicated in inflammatory bowel disease, and in the infection of cells by HIV (Elserafy et al. 2018).
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti HLTF antibody detects a band of approximately 117 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - Liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody affinity purified on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
- E. coli-derived recombinant protein of amino acids 435-1009 of human HLTF
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up