HLA-DPB1 antibody | 6C6
Filter by Application:P Reset
Mouse anti Human HLA-DPB1:Preservative Free
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human HLA-DPB1 antibody, clone 6C6 recognizes HLA-DPB1 which belongs to the MHC class II beta chain paralogues. This protein plays a central role in the immune system by presenting peptides derived from extracellular proteins.
The major histocompatibility complex (MHC) is a cluster of genes that are important in the immune response to infections. In humans, this complex is referred to as the human leukocyte antigen (HLA) region.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids 1-259 of human HLA-DPB1.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||0.1||10 ug/ml|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up