HIST2H2BE antibody | 10G12-2C12
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Mouse anti HIST2H2BE antibody recognizes histone H2B type 2-E, also known as H2BC21 and H2BFQ.
HIST2H2BE is a member of the histone family and a component of the nucleosome, responsible for the chromosomal fibre nucleosome structure (Li et al. 2019). The nucleosome creates a structure to the DNA and acts as a signaling hub for chromatin enzymes and post-translational modifications, as well as being able to assemble into higher-order structures allowing genome compaction (McGinty and Tan 2015). Histones are proteins with a positive charge, allowing them to associate with negatively-charged DNA and provide nucleosome structure. The nucleosome core particle is composed of two copies of the following histones: H2A, H2B, H3 and H4 with DNA wrapped around it (Mariño-Ramírez et al. 2007).
Mouse anti HIST2H2BE antibody recognizes epitope sequence corresponding to amino acids 103 to 109 of HIST2H2BE.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti HIST2H2BE detects a band of approximately 15 kDa
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to HIST2HBE amino acids 96 to 126
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up