HIF2 Alpha antibody | Hif2alpha237
HIF2A is involved in the regulation of vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) expression, and is implicated in vasculogenesis. Mutations in HIF2A are responsible for the autosomal dominant disorder erythrocytosis familial type 4 (ECYT4), characterized by elevated haemoglobin concentration, increased serum red blood cell mass, and haematocrit.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001525 angiogenesis
- GO:0001666 response to hypoxia
- GO:0003705 sequence-specific enhancer binding RNA polymerase II transcription factor activity
- GO:0003713 transcription coactivator activity
- GO:0004871 signal transducer activity
- GO:0005667 transcription factor complex
- GO:0008134 transcription factor binding
- GO:0035035 histone acetyltransferase binding
- GO:0045944 positive regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0046982 protein heterodimerization activity
- GO:0048625 myoblast cell fate commitment
- For research purposes only
Applications of HIF2 Alpha antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human tonsil
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for HIF2 Alpha antibody
Pike, L.R. et al. (2012) ATF4 orchestrates a program of BH3-only protein expression in severe hypoxia.
Mol Biol Rep. 39: 10811-22.