Heparanase-1 antibody | HP3/17
Heparanase-1 is a heterodimer that is produced as a 65 kDa latent precursor, consisting of an 8 kDa subunit, a 50 kDa subunit and a linker peptide. Activation of Heparanase-1 occurs through cleavage of the linker peptide, releasing the 8 kDa subunit from the active 50 kDa subunit.
Mouse anti Heparanase-1 has been reported to recognize heparanase-1 in xenopus by western blotting (Bertolesi et al. 2008)
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Xenopus
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Polypeptide from the 50 kDa subunit of heparanase.
- 98% by SDS PAGE
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Pack Size: 50 µg, 0.15 mgIgG concentration 4.0 mg/mlPack Size: 0.1 mgIgG concentration 3.57 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Q9Y251 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- HPSE Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0006029 proteoglycan metabolic process
- GO:0004566 beta-glucuronidase activity
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005765 lysosomal membrane
- GO:0005975 carbohydrate metabolic process
- GO:0043169 cation binding
- For research purposes only
Applications of Heparanase-1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin||1/40||1/40|
- Western Blotting
- OBT1975 detects bands of approximately 50kDa (corresponding to the subunit containing the active site) and 65kDa (the precursor of heparanase-1) when purified recombinant human heparanase samples are used.
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Heparanase-1 antibody
Stuart, H.M. et al. (2015) Urinary Tract Effects of HPSE2 Mutations.
J Am Soc Nephrol. 26 (4): 797-804.