Hemoglobin antibody | AbD05988
This antibody recognizes human hemoglobin in Western blot, binding to the 17 kDa sub-unit and multimers thereof. Analysis of binding has demonstrated an affinity of 9nM.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- A monovalent human recombinant Fab selected from the HuCAL® GOLD phage display library. Expressed in E. coli and purified using purified using NiNTA affinity chromatography. The antibody is tagged with a myc-tag (EQKLISEEDL) and a his-tag (HHHHHH) at the C-terminus of the antibody heavy chain.
- Metal chelate affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Purified human hemoglobin
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 6 months from date of despatch
- P69905 Related reagents
- P68871 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- HBB Related reagents
- HBA2 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0022627 cytosolic small ribosomal subunit
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005344 oxygen transporter activity
- GO:0005833 hemoglobin complex
- GO:0010942 positive regulation of cell death
- GO:0019825 oxygen binding
- GO:0020037 heme binding
- GO:0042744 hydrogen peroxide catabolic process
- GO:0051291 protein heterooligomerization
- Sold under license of U.S. Patents 6753136, 7785859 and 8273688 and corresponding patents. This antibody was developed by Bio-Rad, Zeppelinstr. 4, 82178 Puchheim, Germany.
His-tag is a registered trademark of EMD Biosciences.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only, unless otherwise specified in writing by Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Hemoglobin antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual