Heat Shock Protein 90 Beta antibody
Heat shock protein 90 beta a member of the heat shock protein 90 family; these proteins are involved in signal transduction, protein folding and degradation and morphological evolution. HSP90AB1 encodes the constitutive form of the cytosolic 90 kDa heat-shock protein and is thought to play a role in gastric apoptosis and inflammation. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants. Pseudogenes have been identified on multiple chromosomes. (provided by RefSeq, Dec 2012).
Mouse anti Human heat shock protein 90 beta antibody detects a band of 90 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti heat shock protein 90 beta detects a band of approximately 90 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant human Hsp 90 alpha
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P08238 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- HSP90AB1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0051082 unfolded protein binding
- GO:0006457 protein folding
- GO:0006986 response to unfolded protein
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- GO:0030235 nitric-oxide synthase regulator activity
- GO:0030911 TPR domain binding
- GO:0032435 negative regulation of proteasomal ubiquitin-dependent protein catabolic process
- GO:0042470 melanosome
- GO:0045429 positive regulation of nitric oxide biosynthetic process
- GO:0060334 regulation of interferon-gamma-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0060338 regulation of type I interferon-mediated signaling pathway
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Heat Shock Protein 90 Beta antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.