Heat Shock Protein 90 antibody | S88
Mouse anti heat shock protein 90 antibody, clone S88, recognizes the alpha and beta forms of heat shock protein 90. Heat shock protein 90 is a highly abundant protein and acts as a chaperone. It plays a crucial role in protecting cells against heat induced stress.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Expected from Sequence Rat Expected from Sequence Monkey Expected from Sequence Hamster Expected from Sequence Rabbit Expected from Sequence Bovine Expected from Sequence
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.2% Thiomersal
0.1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Achlya ambisexualis heat shock protein 90
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.2 mg/ml
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 12 months from date of despatch
- P07900 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- HSP90AA1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0051082 unfolded protein binding
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0000086 G2/M transition of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0006986 response to unfolded protein
- GO:0042026 protein refolding
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- GO:0030235 nitric-oxide synthase regulator activity
- GO:0030911 TPR domain binding
- GO:0034619 cellular chaperone-mediated protein complex assembly
- GO:0042470 melanosome
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0045040 protein import into mitochondrial outer membrane
- GO:0045429 positive regulation of nitric oxide biosynthetic process
- GO:0046209 nitric oxide metabolic process
- GO:0050999 regulation of nitric-oxide synthase activity
- For research purposes only
Applications of Heat Shock Protein 90 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin||10||20 ug/ml|
|Western Blotting||1||2 ug/ml|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti heat shock protein 90 antibody (clone S88) recognizes a band of approximately 90 kDa in heat shocked HeLa cell lysate. The antibody detects both alpha and beta forms.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)