Heat Shock Protein 75 antibody | 1A1
Mouse anti Heat Shock Protein 75
Mouse anti-human TRAP1 antibody recognizes heat shock protein 75 also known as TNFR-associated protein 1 or tumor necrosis factor type 1 receptor-associated protein. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Encoded by the TRAP1 gene, heat shock protein 75 is a mitochondrial chaperone protein that is member of the heat shock protein 90 (HSP90) family. Heat shock protein 75 has ATPase activity and interacts with tumor necrosis factor type I. This protein may function in regulating cellular stress responses. Alternate splicing results in multiple transcript variants (provided by RefSeq, Jan 2013).
Mouse anti Human heat shock protein 75 antibody detects a band of 75 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti heat shock protein 75 detects a band of approximately 75 kDa in HCT-116 cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human heat shock protein 75 (NP_057376) produced in HEK293T cells
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- Shelf Life
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q12931 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- TRAP1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0051082 unfolded protein binding
- GO:0006457 protein folding
- GO:0005739 mitochondrion
- GO:0005164 tumor necrosis factor receptor binding
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0034599 cellular response to oxidative stress
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Heat Shock Protein 75 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.