Heat Shock Protein 75 antibody | 1A1
Encoded by the TRAP1 gene, heat shock protein 75 is a mitochondrial chaperone protein that is member of the heat shock protein 90 (HSP90) family. Heat shock protein 75 has ATPase activity and interacts with tumor necrosis factor type I. This protein may function in regulating cellular stress responses. Alternate splicing results in multiple transcript variants (provided by RefSeq, Jan 2013).
Mouse anti Human heat shock protein 75 antibody detects a band of 75 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti heat shock protein 75 detects a band of approximately 75 kDa in HCT-116 cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human heat shock protein 75 (NP_057376) produced in HEK293T cells
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0051082 unfolded protein binding
- GO:0006457 protein folding
- GO:0005739 mitochondrion
- GO:0005164 tumor necrosis factor receptor binding
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0034599 cellular response to oxidative stress
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Heat Shock Protein 75 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra