Heat Shock Protein 70 antibody
Heat shock proteins are a group of heat- or stress-inducible proteins which act as molecular chaperones and as essential regulators of cellular processes, including protein folding. HSP70 acts alongside other chaperones to mediate the folding of newly-synthesized peptide sequences, stabilize proteins against aggregation and assist in protein transmembrane transport.
Mouse anti Human heat shock protein 70 antibody recognizes human HSP70 as a single band of ~70 kDa in multiple human cell line lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti heat shock protein 70 antibody detects a band of approximately 70 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant human HSP70, amino acids 1-641, purified from E. coli
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0044183 protein binding involved in protein folding
- GO:0051082 unfolded protein binding
- GO:0030529 ribonucleoprotein complex
- GO:0006986 response to unfolded protein
- GO:0042026 protein refolding
- GO:0005739 mitochondrion
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005783 endoplasmic reticulum
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0006402 mRNA catabolic process
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0008285 negative regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0016234 inclusion body
- GO:0016607 nuclear speck
- GO:0030308 negative regulation of cell growth
- GO:0031625 ubiquitin protein ligase binding
- GO:0047485 protein N-terminus binding
- GO:0048471 perinuclear region of cytoplasm
- GO:0090084 negative regulation of inclusion body assembly
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Heat Shock Protein 70 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|