Heat Shock Protein 60 antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Mouse anti Human heat shock protein 60 antibody recognizes human heat shock protein 60 (HSP60), a member of the highly conserved chaperonin (HSP60) family, expressed abundantly in the mitochondrial matrix and is closely related to E. coli GroEL and plant Rubisco binding protein chaperones.
Heat shock proteins are a group of heat- or stress-inducible proteins which act as molecular chaperones and as essential regulators of cellular processes, including protein folding. HSP60 acts in conjunction with the co-chaperonin HSP10, and is important in the refolding and transportation of proteins from the cytoplasm into the mitochondrial matrix, and also involved in the replication of mitochondrial DNA (Höhfeld et al. 1994).
Mouse anti Human heat shock protein 60 recognizes human HSP60 as a single band of ~60 kDa by western blotting under reducing conditions in multiple cell line lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti heat shock protein 60 antibody detects a band of approximately 60 kDa in Raji cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- Recombinant human Hsp60, amino acids 1-573, purified from E. coli
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0051082 unfolded protein binding
- GO:0001530 lipopolysaccharide binding
- GO:0002039 p53 binding
- GO:0002368 B cell cytokine production
- GO:0002755 MyD88-dependent toll-like receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0002842 positive regulation of T cell mediated immune response to tumor cell
- GO:0003688 DNA replication origin binding
- GO:0003697 single-stranded DNA binding
- GO:0051087 chaperone binding
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0006986 response to unfolded protein
- GO:0042026 protein refolding
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0005743 mitochondrial inner membrane
- GO:0005759 mitochondrial matrix
- GO:0005769 early endosome
- GO:0030141 stored secretory granule
- GO:0005905 coated pit
- GO:0006458 'de novo' protein folding
- GO:0051131 chaperone-mediated protein complex assembly
- GO:0006919 activation of caspase activity
- GO:0016887 ATPase activity
- GO:0009986 cell surface
- GO:0050821 protein stabilization
- GO:0030135 coated vesicle
- GO:0032727 positive regulation of interferon-alpha production
- GO:0032729 positive regulation of interferon-gamma production
- GO:0032733 positive regulation of interleukin-10 production
- GO:0032735 positive regulation of interleukin-12 production
- GO:0032755 positive regulation of interleukin-6 production
- GO:0042100 B cell proliferation
- GO:0042110 T cell activation
- GO:0043032 positive regulation of macrophage activation
- GO:0043065 positive regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0043066 negative regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0043498 cell surface binding
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0046696 lipopolysaccharide receptor complex
- GO:0048291 isotype switching to IgG isotypes
- GO:0050870 positive regulation of T cell activation
- GO:0051604 protein maturation
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up