Heat Shock Protein 40 antibody | OTI1E9
Mouse anti Human heat shock protein 40 antibody detects a band of 40 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti heat shock protein 40 detects a band of approximately 40 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human heat shock protein 40 (NP_006136) produced in HEK293T cells
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0051082 unfolded protein binding
- GO:0006986 response to unfolded protein
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0031072 heat shock protein binding
- GO:0070389 chaperone cofactor-dependent protein refolding
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Heat Shock Protein 40 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra