Heat Shock 70 Kda Protein 5 antibody
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti heat shock 70 kDa protein 5 detects a band of approximately 78 kDa in HepG2 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- A bivalent human recombinant Fab selected from the HuCAL phage display library, expressed in E. coli. This Fab fragment is bivalent by dimerization of the bacterial alkaline phosphatase fusion protein. The antibody is tagged with a DYKDDDDK tag and a HIS-tag (HHHHHH) at the C-terminus of the antibody heavy chain. This antibody is supplied as a liquid.
- Human recombinant monoclonal antibody purified by StrepTactin affinity chromatography from E. coli extracts.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- Recombinant human heat Shock 70 kDa protein 5
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
His-tag is a registered trademark of EMD Biosciences.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0051082 unfolded protein binding
- GO:0005509 calcium ion binding
- GO:0002576 platelet degranulation
- GO:0051087 chaperone binding
- GO:0030674 protein binding, bridging
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005788 endoplasmic reticulum lumen
- GO:0005793 ER-Golgi intermediate compartment
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0009986 cell surface
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0030176 integral to endoplasmic reticulum membrane
- GO:0030433 ER-associated protein catabolic process
- GO:0030496 midbody
- GO:0031625 ubiquitin protein ligase binding
- GO:0042149 cellular response to glucose starvation
- GO:0042470 melanosome
- GO:0043027 caspase inhibitor activity
- GO:0043154 negative regulation of caspase activity
- GO:0048471 perinuclear region of cytoplasm
- GO:0060904 regulation of protein folding in endoplasmic reticulum
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up