Heat Shock 70 Kda Protein 4 antibody
Mouse anti Human heat shock 70 kDa protein 4 antibody detects a band of 70 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti heat shock 70 kDa protein 4 detects a band of approximately 70 kDa in MCF7 cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified recombinant fragment of human heat shock 70 kDa protein 4 expressed in E. coli
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P34932 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- HSPA4 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0006986 response to unfolded protein
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0034619 cellular chaperone-mediated protein complex assembly
- GO:0045040 protein import into mitochondrial outer membrane
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Heat Shock 70 Kda Protein 4 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.