GSTO1 antibody | AB01/1C5
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Mouse anti GSTO1 antibody recognizes glutathione S-transferase omega-1, also known as GSTO1-1, MMA(V) reductade and SPG-R.
GSTO1 is an Omega class member of the cytosolic glutathione transferase (GST) superfamily, and is able to catalyze several redox reactions (Board et al. 2000), contributing to regulation of inflammation and oxidative stress in a variety of organ systems (Fernando et al. 2018). In response to LPS, GSTO1 has a pro-inflammatory role in models of inflammation, colitis and obesity (Menon et al. 2017), and has been suggested as a target for anti-inflammatory intervention (Menon et al. 2014). A critical role of GSTO1 in maintaining the phenotype of breast cancer stem cells has been identified (Lu et al. 2017), and specific polymorphisms are associated with response to bladder cancer treatment (Deng et al. 2015).
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti GSTO1 detects a band of approximately 27 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - Liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody affinity purified on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
- E. coli-derived recombinant protein of amino acids 1-241 of human GSTO1
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up